Summary of Study ST001163

This data is available at the NIH Common Fund's National Metabolomics Data Repository (NMDR) website, the Metabolomics Workbench,, where it has been assigned Project ID PR000747. The data can be accessed directly via it's Project DOI: 10.21228/M8469M This work is supported by NIH grant, U2C- DK119886.


This study contains a large results data set and is not available in the mwTab file. It is only available for download via FTP as data file(s) here.

Perform statistical analysis  |  Show all samples  |  Show named metabolites  |  Download named metabolite data  
Download mwTab file (text)   |  Download mwTab file(JSON)   |  Download data files
Study IDST001163
Study TitleVariability in metabolomic profiles among unique genotypes of Acropora cervicornis (part-II)
Study SummaryWe hypothesized that each of the three genotypes tested would have unique metabolomic profiles. These data increase our basic knowledge of the coral metabolome and represent an important step toward linking genotype, phenotype, and metabolome in reef-building corals.
University of Florida
DepartmentFlorida Aquarium Center for Conservation
Last NamePatterson
First NameJoshua
Address529 Estuary Shore Lane, Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Submit Date2019-03-11
Num Groups3
Total Subjects16
Raw Data File Type(s)raw(Thermo)
Analysis Type DetailLC-MS
Release Date2020-03-11
Release Version1
Joshua Patterson Joshua Patterson application/zip

Select appropriate tab below to view additional metadata details:

Sample Preparation:

Sampleprep ID:SP001236
Sampleprep Summary:Corol holobiont extract (in methonol) was added to double distilled water (1:2 v/v of sample to water), then flash freeze lyophilized (Labconco) until dry. Lyophilized dry powder was re-suspended in phosphate buffer in deuterium oxide at pH 7. The final volume for the 1H-NMR samples was 60 μL (in a 1.5 mm O.D. tube) with 90 % (v/v) of deuterated 50 mM sodium phosphate buffer (pH 7) with 2 mM of ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid (EDTA). The remaining 10 % (v/v) was occupied by an internal standard [5 mM D6-4,4-dimethyl-4-silapentane-1-sulfonic acid (DSS-D6) and 0.2% sodium azide in deuterated environment; Chenomx, Inc.].
Processing Method:Lyophilization
Processing Storage Conditions:-80℃
Extract Storage:-80℃